For assistance with Residential Assistance, please contact:
SVP of Real Estate Development
Office: (973) 273-1040
GANT-GILBERT ARTS COLLECTIVE LOTTERY SIGN-UP!
The lottery sign-up is now open! Please click the link below to fill out the form so you can be added to the list. You will also find a link for a Information Packet that details property management rules & info, rent amounts, income limits and additional resident selection criteria. Please review the Information Packet before signing up for the lottery. ONLY 1 submission for the lottery allowed per applicant!
The lottery sign-up will be closed May 3, 2021. CLICK HERE
Whether you’re buying a first home or moving into another, we have the resources to help.
From a down payment to the closing costs, there are plenty of steps to purchasing a home. See below for resources that make buying a home easier and more affordable:
- Participating lenders
- Down Payment Assistance Program
- First-Time Homebuyer Mortgage Program
- Police and Firemen’s Retirement System Mortgage Program
- Mortgage assistance for low-to-moderate income populations
- Pre-purchase counseling
- Loan counseling and financial education
- First-time homebuyer counseling
See below for resources for paying your bills and various counseling services:
Resources and Counseling
Newark supports renters looking for affordable units, whether you’re single, a family, or a senior
- Affordable housing opportunities
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
- Public housing opportunities
- Legal Resources