Advertise your procurement opportunities to
thousands of businesses … for free!
Newark Government Agency/Departments, Newark Anchor Institutions and other eligible entities
If you are a Newark-based government agency or department, authority or Newark Anchor Institution (large Newark-based procurement entities such as universities, hospitals, cultural institutions (including museums, libraries, performing arts facilities), churches, military installations and occasionally large corporations) that need to submit bid/contract opportunities via advertisements (ad/s) the Invest Newark Procurement Portal (INPP) is your tool. In order to utilize this powerful platform for publishing your bid opportunities, you will need to register to obtain an INPP ad account. The registration process checks to see if your procurement or contracting organization or entity has an active INPP account. The INPP system will check:
- If your government entity has an active account: complete the registration process and a message will be sent to your entities Procurement Portal administrator for approval
- If your government entity does not have an account: complete the registration process and a message will be sent to the Procurement Portal system administrator for approval
- Once registered, the INPP system will guide you through the advertising process.
Managing your agency advertisements is a lot easier via INPP!
The Invest Newark Procurement Portal offers many innovative tools and features to help your procurement and contracting professionals manage their procurement notices and solicitation publications. Some of these tools and features include:
- a dashboard which lists all ad activity for your agency
- delay publication of ads up to 30 days
- expanding ad categories and classifications
- upload supporting ad documents
- ad change log that tracks modifications to your ad
- view who’s interested in your ad
- automatic reminders to post bid results
- republish an ad 30 days prior to archive
All services through this web site are free, but you must first register for a free INPP business account (all users of the INPP system must be registered)!
After creating your INPP business account, you can register your organization/company on the INPP Business Registry. With a Registry account, you and others at your organization/company can submit ads for publication in the Invest Newark Procurement Portal and search the directory for subcontractors and suppliers for your contracting needs.
Your organization’s INPP ad will be sent through the INPP’s eAlert bid notification system to reach thousands of registered businesses in targeted industry sectors. You will find the process easy to navigate and intuitive, integrated and extremely effective!
*Anchor institutions are entities having a large stake in a city, usually through a combination of internal missions and landownership. They also have important economic impacts due to their employment, revenue-garnering and spending patterns. As entities consuming sizable amounts of land, they have an important presence in cities and their neighborhoods. They encompass universities, hospitals, cultural institutions (including museums, libraries, performing arts facilities), churches, military installations and occasionally large corporations.