For assistance with Current Projects, please contact:
SVP of Real Estate Development
Office: (973) 273-1040
section 8 homeownership program
235 South 18th Street
33 1/2 Emmett Street
233 West End
Move in ready program
19 Earl Street
70 9th Ave
Gant-Gilbert Arts Collective at 505 Clinton Avenue
The new artist housing will provide the community of Clinton Hill and the City of Newark a new cultural art, education, residential and social center that offers opportunity to build the creative and business capacity, a source for individual and neighborhood growth.
The vision and program plan will focus on the following essential areas for the success of the artist housing:
- High-Quality Artistic Venues Special Event Programing:
- Stage Performances: Music, Dance, Theater
- Special Events: Private and Corporate
- Access to affordable Art Discipline, Education, and Training
- Individual and Community Capacity Building, Promoting Artistic Expression and Creativity
- Strengthening Community’ Socialization and Wellness through Effective Engagement and Creative Collaboration
- Building Strategic Alliance, Partnerships with the Greater Newark Arts Community, Area Businesses, Corporate and Foundations
- Nutrition, Health, and Fitness
- New Works Platform for Artistic Ideas and Presentation
- Social Awareness: Lectures, Readings, Panels, and Roundtable Discussions
The artist housing is a $9 million dollar project with expected completion of Spring 2022. This redevelopment will bring new hope and vitality and stabilization to the Clinton Hill community, offering opportunities for individuals and the community to grow & reach desired interest and outcomes, in art, cultural and community health and wellness. Helping the Clinton Hill community of Newark emerge …….” like a Phoenix out of the ashes to stir the wind for change…….”
APARTMENT APPLICATION: Please contact Innovative Property Management to receive a rental application and additional information. You can reach them at www.ipmdevelopment.com or call (718) 552-2895.
section 8 homeownership program
24-26 Beverly Street Newark, NJ 07108:
90-92 South 10th Street Newark, NJ 07107
73 1/2 Cutler Street Newark, NJ 07104
Newark Paper company
Newark Paper Company is a Green-Eco friendly company that provides quality office and janitorial supplies. But wait there is so much more!
Newark Paper Company is a Cooperative made up of residents from Newark.
What does that mean? The employees are mainly benefited which means we share a common goal and work well together! Their diligent efforts to provide not only quality products but also superb customer service is unmatched!
The Mulberry Commons is a $10 million dollar, 3-acre passive park directly across from the Prudential Center. In March 2016, Mayor Ras J. Baraka announced a request for proposal for the park design. An official ground breaking ceremony took place October 2, 2017 and official opening of the first phase of the park took place May 30, 2019. Phase II of the park calls for a footbridge of 0.5 miles (0.80 km) over McCarter Highway and the Northeast Corridor with direct access to Penn Station’s new entrance platform. It will also connect the Ironbound neighborhood via Ferry Street and as an ultimate connection to the under-construction Riverfront Park.